Monday, July 31, 2006

Letter to Congressman Wicker

The following is a copy of a letter sent to Congressman Wicker concerning his O% score in regards to the Flake Anti-Pork Scorecard. If you are from his district, I encourage you to contact him yourself and find out why he is not trying to stop this spending.


July 31, 2006

Honorable Roger Wicker
United States House of Representatives
Washington, D.C. 20510



Dear Congressman Wicker,

I was concerned about the fact that you scored a 0% in regards to the Flake Anti-Pork Scorecard as created by the Club for Growth. I understand that Mississippi receives more in federal funding than we remit. However, if we are going to get a grip on this runaway federal spending someone has to take a stand.

If you could please explain to me why you voted this way, I would appreciate it.


Sincerely,



M. T. Wilemon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home